Powered by Blogger.

Joyeux Noel

I wasn't prepared for this year's Holidays...obviously, because I am missing my dear cousin more than ever! She has always been the "life of the party," quick to organize almost everything from the arrangements, food, program...and the witty remarks she always had. I miss her so much that I spent the whole day of the 24th crying and cranky. I was so scared to face the days without her.

But I have my whole family (especially my little family) to spend it with, still. So I am happy. Actually, this year's Christmas reunion was made more interesting to me because of the mechanical bull....and because Adam won the riding contest.



Before Christmas eve.

And here are some from Christmas day's Cowboys and Indians themed party:





"Thank you mama; thank you daddy! I love my red bike!"



Pocahontas and Tiger Lily









"Champion"



My favorite costume!!!!













Dearest cousin, I didn't know how to live life without you. But I slowly learned, little by little. God knows how much I miss you and how I am willing to use up all my wishes to bring you back. If only it were possible. But you are in heaven, and I am still here. I can still love you the same, you know? And better, I will also still love your sisters, brother and parents more. Have fun spending your Christmases and New Years there until we meet agaien

No comments