Powered by Blogger.

I Know What You're Thinking

It's been a year and two months of my being a mother. Who knew I'd be so good at this? I didn't. But I couldmeasily tell you that love was, and still is the culprit. When I get to talk to former coleagues or friends they ask me why, inspite of my college degree and PRC license in Interior Design, did I choose to stay at home and take care of my baby? Why did I decide to take odd jobs like being a makeup artist, writing for a website, or proofreading thesis papers? Let me show you why:

Now, who wouldn't want to take care of that? I'm not saying that Those moms who work made the wrong choice it's just that they can live with it, or they just have no other option. I am lucky to have a husband who understands how I want to raise our child.

Anyway, on a lighter note me and Bean visited Adam at the office (my former office). And this is what I dressed her in:

It's her first time wearing denim pants! I think it suits her well :) She had a blast walking around.

Hope everyone had a good day!

No comments