Powered by Blogger.

Tepee and First Day of a New Job

It's my first day of officially being a work-at-home mom. The day went by so fast, and before I knew it, I feel so tired yet accomplished. I thought it was just going to be me was going to adjust to this, but my daughter had a rough day too. She refuses to nap when I'm not beside her (though I kind of like this). It's like both of us just want to play together the whole day. I know I wouldn't be able to focus on her that much, as I keep on checking my mail throughout the day, so I thought of building her a tepee. I could watch her there from where I am working. She loved it! (Though most of the time she keeps on tugging at my shirt for me to join her) I searched the net for the simplest instructions, and the only thing that could fit into my schedule was a DIY from pinterest. Besides it's being easy, its also cheap! You just need 6 bamboo sticks and a maxi-dress! I managed to take a few shots of her before I started to work.
My husband also took me out to watch Taken 2. It was good, but the first movie was better. I loved our Italian dinner too!

No comments