Powered by Blogger.

Working at Home

This can be very rewarding, yet stressful at times. But I feel very blessed to be a work-at-home mom! Besides earning a little to help my husband, and a little for myself, I get to spend my time with my baby. I get to see her grow. I get to be there for every milestone. Sometimes, I feel bad for mothers who take these things for granted.

Yes, I miss dressing up for work. I miss late-night dates. I miss being made up, going to the movies. Heck, I miss time for myself! But there is no way in the world I'd give up this situation. Because I fell in love with life more when I had my baby girl.

She's turning two in a few months....now where did time go?



I love this photo I took of her at Preah Khan, Angkor Temple at Siem Reap, Cambodia. She's quite the explorer. And me and my husband love that she's chooses to go run around than sit and play.

No comments