Powered by Blogger.

A Lunch Date

Me and my dear husband rarely have time to go on dates with just is two. Yes, we are very smitten with the little miss, but she is just as addicted to us as we are to her. Major separation anxiety! But the recent stress with my health and work really call for a little break time. So we got my parents to baby sit for a whole day while me and Adam go out. Of course, I asked him if we could have pizza and pasta...my treat :)






And then we went to get my free cellphone, because of my new network contract. But the day just got better when we went to buy treats for Bean...finger paint, washable markers, Little Einstein episodes...

Then husband got himself a game for the PS3. Also, because going out on a date without The little miss is so very rare, we celebrated by buying a new TV for when we visit my parents on weekends. Movie nights (and game nights) are about to get better!


We really missed our darling daughter, but how we missed 'us' dates too.


Two happy parents! How, I love marriage...and family.



No comments