Powered by Blogger.

Love.

My husband, my other half, my bestfriend. This day is all about him and me, plus our darling little girl. This man has made me the happiest woman, the proudest wife, and the best mother. Since today is Valentine's Day, I will take the time to write a brief note to you, my love.

Dearest,

Happy Valentine's Day! Valentine's 2009 was the first time I ever texted a boy first. And it was also the first time I almost got dissed. Funny, because I was sure I got you even before anything started between us, and secretly, I wanted you to get me too. Call it destiny, or what you may...but I guess we really are meant to be. So it was us two who loved each other, and because of that we now have a darling little girl who resembles you, yet acts like me. What a beautiful child we have! We make such a pair, don't we? I loved you then, I love you now, I will love you all the days of my life. We may have bumps along the way, but hey... I am certain it's still going to be you and me + darling daughter (+another two, maybe?)

Let's enjoy today.





No comments