Powered by Blogger.

A Post About Music and a Show We're Excited About


This weekend, my parents came home from vacation and bought my little princess a mini guitar (which she persistently calls "cello"). Imagine this little girl's happiness!





I admit, I may not have the best voice...or "the" voice at all, but i am hoping that this little miss has it! But it's okay if she doesn't. she's adorable to me in every way.

She also did a bit of "gardening" while I took a rest (I had an accident over the weekend which involved stitches on the inner ankles, therefore, I couldn't walk much). This little nugget really gets me! Her smile and laughter is such a blessing.

 
Speaking of music, my daughter wasn't really a fan until i let her watch Disney's "Little Einsteins." I admit, letting her watch a few shows was a way for me to grab a few extra minutes for myself. But after a period of time, I saw how she improved her vocabulary faster. She copied every line from the show. She can even name the instruments, and copy their sounds. So in other words, I found it educational. I even bought her a few more episodes to watch.

So when I heard about this upcoming show, "Sofia, the First," I went on and did a bit of research. After reading, and streaming through a few promotional videos, it's one show I'd like my daughter to watch. I even waited for the commercial on our cable channel, and  loved it when the narrator said ".....how an ordinary girl becomes extraordinary." Such inspiring words to hear, mostly to moms like me, who only wants the best for her child.

Sofia is a girl who learns about honesty, loyalty, courage, independence, compassion and grace on her journey to royalty. This show communicates positive messages and life lessons to young children.



"Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess," will air on Sunday, May 19 at 11:00 AM on Disney Channel and Monday, May 27 at 1:00 PM on Disney Junior. The television series will premier on July this year.





No comments