Powered by Blogger.

Early Mother's Day Treat

Mother's day isn't until tomorrow, but I got an early treat from my husband and daughter! Oh, those two really know how to cheer mama up 'cos lately...I've been really down. Maybe, when you lose someone, it's the every day things that seems lacking somehow. But of course, we stay positive, knowing and thinking that that person is in a better place.

Anyway, guess where we went? To the doctor for Bean's appointment! But that wasn't the treat they got for me today. We went to the flower shops near the university me and my husband studied for college (but we didn't meet there...ha!). I often told my husband I love tulips, and would love to grow some if we lived in another country. But since we're in the tropics I decided I'd love me some sunflowers...potted! Here are a few photos from today.

My heart is happy!










Thank you, loves. Happy Mother's Day to all mommies out there from us to you!

No comments