Powered by Blogger.

Inspired

Lately I have been inspired with the color yellow. Huh? Weird, for a girl who always adored black and neutrals! Well, motherhood changed me, and I am happy. Here are a few things that inspire me right now:

Yellow Women Fashion Stripe Middle Sleeves Blends Shirts One Size... ($9.50) via Polyvore







1 


My definite #1 back-to-school inspiration. Yellow pants + striped shirt + some cute tennies.2 

yellow cardigan, striped shirt, and printed shorts 
3 

50 Spring Outfits to Copy Right Now | StyleCaster 
4 

Ollio Womens Ballet Flats Loafers Cute Enamel Ribbon Accent Multi Colored Shoes Yellow
5

 ....and pair them all with this shade of lipstick:

NARS Schiap Lipstick. Great pop of color. Pair it with a basic black eyeliner and mascara. Gorgeous.  
6 






No comments