Powered by Blogger.

Little Lady


I am so guilty of not posting for so long, but with an active toddler, work, housework, wife duties, and yoga classes, I am having a hard time finding balance. But all is well. :)

lately, I noticed that my baby is a baby no more. Sad. But she's growing up to be quite a little lady. She plays with her doll house, narrating her own stories ("Baby is shleeping, mommy cooks!"), she bugs me to wear the same clothes that I put on her ( a dress when she wears a dress, pants when she wears pants!), her broken sentences are complete ("Mama, do you see it? There? You see it? There it is!" or "I can't reach it! I can't! There, I got it!"), and most of all she knows when to give me a hug and asks me, "Mama are you shaad (sad)?" and when I say, "Mama is just tired," she just gives me a kiss and a hug. Wow! What good did I do to deserve this?

But we have difficult days too. Days when she refuses to nap, or when she wants to throw things when she doesn't get her way.

I love her anyway! We have tea parties now, and pretend baking with play dough.

No comments