Powered by Blogger.

Surf's Up!

This weekend we decided to bring Bean to Club Manila East, just so she can have fun in the water. But as soon as she saw those surf boards...all we could hear was, "Surf's up! I like to ride! I like to ride! Surf!" I don't know where she got it from, surely not from me. I was a bit nervous to let her try to sit on a board; I know it's not yet quite the time to teach a girl who is turning two in a few weeks.

But that face, full of determination, a little pout, and persistent pointing to the direction of "surfers"...okay, just a few moments on the board wouldn't hurt.







At first, she was content with lying on her belly as daddy pushed the board towards me; however, she attempted to paddle and propped herself onto her knees. I was quite proud! Maybe we've got a future surfer in here. I guess it was so much fun for her, that to our surprise...she stood up on the board! No daddy or mama to assist her. She stood oh so still and kept her balance....too bad, I wasn't able to capture them on camera, but I posted a few pictures I got on my iPhone on Instagram.


We hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments