Powered by Blogger.

Happy Halloween and Project no. 8

I really meant to post more, but unfortunately I am swamped with work and motherhood...what else? Crochet? Yeah, I added that to my list of interests. Let me tell you how horrific Halloween was for me. I was so excited I kept bugging my two year old about her costume. She said she wanted to be a butterfly, a ballerina, and a bee. I kept asking her until she finally wanted to be a ballerina who can fly...so she did go as a ballerina with wings. I was excited to take her and her cousins trick or treating at Bonifacio High Street. But, because of an untimely road re-blocking, we decided to go elsewhere. This elsewhere led to us not being able to go with Jammie and Joaqui (who by the way had fun at BGC). We went to Shangrila Mall. Well, they had advertisements which failed to say that their slots were full.. So there's poor Bean and Winter with their pumpkin baskets...not getting any treats. It was a horrific "trick" for me. As a mom I was so heartbroken that they weren't able to join trick or treating. Good thing my mom went with us...she was quite heartbroken, too--that she bought the girls a slide! Little did my mom know she mended my heart in an instant.

Adam and I just thought of buying candies for the little girls, distribute it around the house the next day so that Bean and Winter can still have a little treat. We even put up a few decorations too. I think they had a blast! And I really appreciated Jammie being a "kuya" to them. :) Here are some photos of our weekend:












This long weekend, I also had the time to buy yarns and a new book. I am quite excited as I have been reading on my Kindle for the past two years...it's just now that I purchased another book...a real book made of paper! Let's see how this book goes as it appears to be good based on reviews. Adam also bought a Gopro! Finally, pictures underwater!!! I am as excited as he is. I also had time to do the photo project me and Lora have each week:




“Maybe I was destined to forever fall in love with people I couldn’t have. Maybe there’s a whole assortment of impossible people waiting for me to find them. Waiting to make me feel the same impossibility over and over again.” ― Carol Rifka Brunt

No comments