Powered by Blogger.

Project no. 11

“Distance might not solve anything, no matter how far you run.”
― Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore





Geez! This surfing dream is so hard to chase. As hard as chasing the waves and the weather. We went to Real, Quezon to surf. Well, for my husband to surf; for me to continue learning the ropes. But the day just didn't cooperate. I am not scared of the sea. To tell you the truth, I like to swim...all day. But waves with a board? It makes me want to throw the board away and swim for dear life! But, I am so determined to learn this "walking on water" thing. I love it. In a way, it's art. I spend so much time watching people surf beautifully...and I want to be able to do that one day, hoping it isn't too late. For now all I have is the motivation, the inspiration and determination...If I could only buy the skills, why not? But I am enjoying the learning process...with reading about great surfers around the world. It's inspiring.

No comments