Powered by Blogger.

27/52

27/52
"A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2014." 





I took these photos last Thursday. We left her over the weekend with Adam's mom and aunt so we could get a little alone time and surf. Most people tell me not to spoil my kid; well I do most times; but discipline is important in our home. The week before we left we gave her more of everything: more playtime, more cuddles, more kisses. She definitely is our weakness.

Everyday she tells me "it's the best day ever!" And I am thankful for that. I am thankful because for her what we have is enough; for her our love is her world.




She has another case of bacteria; almost the same as the last time she was hospitalized. I wonder if it's the supplier of the water we drink...because we are very cautious and sensitive to everything involving Bean. We sanitize everything; even ourselves. I hope and pray you'd be completely okay my little love. Soon we'll go to the beach like you wish for daily. I love you everyday. I love you forever. I love you always.

No comments