Powered by Blogger.

It's Been a While

Uuuggghh the holidays were so busy. Literally, that I did not have the time to do anything for myself. The year started with a sick husband, then a sick baby, and then a sick me. So Imagine two sleepless weeks...plus one whole week of being sick yourself. Swell.

I do want to apologize to my little girl for being cranky and short tempered, but I'm kind of back to my old self. Bean is also fever free. Though her appetite hasn't been very good lately, and she has lost weight. I am very worried that last night I cried myself to sleep.

This morning I tried to mash her fruity breakfast as I have come to the conclusion that she is teething again. Well, she ate it! :) I am a very thankful mama today.

She also has been snacking on crackers today. Pheeew. But she refuses her milk. I guess that's okay if only I can make her drink water. Oh well, one step at a time.

We went to the playground this morning, and that's a picture of her telling me a looooong story.

No comments