Powered by Blogger.

Lovin' the Weather

I find this old photo of me quite fitting to what I am about to write today. I love the cold. I am happy whenever the sun isn't out. I love it when it rains. It gives me such comfort. I love that I can wear layers. Also, the fact that I do not, and will not be sweating, makes me feel glorious. But sometimes, I have to like the sunshine because it's the time for Bean to go out and play. Well, not today. During my husband's shifting schedules, he picks Friday as his day off. And I love Fridays because me and Bean get to spend time with him. House chores are easier, and I am able to but in more work. Add the cold weather, VOILA! Total relaxation for me. As I sit here typing, my two loves are sleeping on the bed. Yes I know, they quite enjoy the cold weather, too. Don't you?

2 comments