Powered by Blogger.

36/52

36/52
"A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2014."



We had a fun weekend at the beach this weekend; this little girl had a blast too. She even asked her daddy to pack her "surfboard" (made with marine plywood) from tita Joan. We've been away from the sea for exactly 40 days...so my heart totally melted when I saw the joy in my little love's eyes.

She spent the weekend playing in the sand catching some mini crabs, practicing her paddle and pop-up on land...she also keeps telling the people she "loves to surf" even if she hasn't even started yet. Well, it's kind of good to be ambitious sometimes. Lol.

Adam and I are very thankful to have a girl who loves the sea. And we can never be grateful enough to the people who love her as much as we do.

No comments