Powered by Blogger.

38/52

38/52
 "A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Our little heart breaker.







I still can't believe I've birthed this one of a kind girl. All I prayed for when I was pregnant was a healthy baby. I guess we are so blessed that we were given more. I have been taking care of Bean since day one and I can say that I/we did a good job. You'll never believe the things going on in her head! You will also be surprised with her wit and her being so proper. Here are a few conversations we had with her:

While in the car, she insists on sitting by herself at the back because she's a big kid now:

Adam: Hi, baby how was school?

Bean: Daddy, I'm not a baby; I'm a kid!

While I covered her with her baby blanket she told me in a sleepy voice:

"Mommy, can you buy me a bigger blanket? This is too small."

When we offer her things she does not like:

"No, thank you."

Every time she sees that I'm tired:

"Why are you tired, mommy? Is it because of me? You better take your nap. I'll take care of you."

She asks me regularly if her daddy is at work and why. Because I always answer her the same way she doesn't ask me anymore; but she says to herself:

"Daddy is at work so we can eat and pay our bills."

I may tire out at the end of the day; but before I sleep I recall our conversations and our moments and this fills my heart with lots of love. Have a happy week ahead!




No comments