Powered by Blogger.

This Little Miss is.....

....off to Siem Reap in two weeks to go see Angkor Wat with mommy and daddy! Eeek! As much as I am excited, I'm also worried as this is the first time we're travelling abroad as three. Bean's first overseas trip was last year (Hong Kong) with family, but she was just about nine months old then. Now that she's a year and a half, I panic at the thought of tantrums during our flight, what to pack, what sources of entertainment I could provide. Well, I better get to researching, and reading other people's advice!

Good luck to us!



2 comments

  1. We first traveled with our son when he was about 2 years old. Everything went smoothly until he started crying loudly in the plane due to his painful blocked ears. Rmbr to bring chewy sweets or a pacifier which ur child can suck on. Really helps a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you :) I'm just worried about her wanting to run around in the plane. Oh well, better go do this first! :)

    ReplyDelete