Powered by Blogger.

39 & 40/52


39/52
 "A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2014."



So I am a bit late in posting on this project...but I found the time. I have been busy learning a few things and making things for family members during my free time. Also, we were able to squeeze in two days of surfing! Phew! Finally!

And this little girl has begun to sleep in her own bed in her room for two weeks now. Same with potty training. I am so proud of the person she is becoming. Every time she sees me worried she'd ask me to be happy. When I am tired she'd tell me, "It's okay; everything will be okay, mommy. Just be happy."

She will often ask, "Do you like me?" And when I say "yes," she replies, "I like you too."

She also doesn't ask me to accompany her in school so I just sit and wait until her class is through. When Adam tells her she's our baby...she'd always correct him and say, "No, I'm a big girl." I feel as though I have been robbed three years of my life! It went by so fast!


40/52




And during our surf trip, she had a blast of course! She professes her love for the beach on a daily basis. And what I don't get is her obsession with Roxy. She gets all excited even just seeing the logo. Bean always tells us she loves to surf even if she hasn't started yet. She recently told me she wants to learn even if she's scared. That's a good start, isn't it? :)

We hope everyone has a great week ahead!

No comments