Powered by Blogger.

42/52


42/52
 "A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2014." 



I can't believe I've come this far with this 52 Project. And I am quite scared to look back at the photos I took from early this year. Don't get me wrong; I am very happy about motherhood it's just that it seems time passes by so fast! Now I have this little girl I could converse with about anything!

Anyway, sorry for the low resolution photos I took with my phone. We just really found her cute during our car ride to the mall. Since Bean declared that she's no longer a "baby" but a "big girl" she uses the potty regularly, sleeps in her room, and rides at the back all by herself. Well, knowing the traffic these days we guess she couldn't help but drift into slumber! The photos are arranged chronologically. Adam and I found her drifting in and out of sleep...smiling and then closing her eyes, swaying left to right and then right to left. Oh how adorable!

Also, Bean always tells me she wants to grow slowly because she doesn't want me to get old. I asked her if she knows what "growing old" means...to which she replied, "Yes. It means you will have no energy and I will take care of you."

Is she really just three years old????

It's Friday tomorrow. Our weekends are still busy so I don't really know the difference...but to everybody...I hope the weekend comes sooner. Enjoy!

No comments