Powered by Blogger.

Plant Mama


If you follow me on Instagram you'd know I have a separate account for my art--I love painting flowers and foliage. Now another dream of mine came true! I am now a proud plant parent! From illustrating my favorite plants and flowers now I own some of them. Sometimes I still can't believe it. I've always wanted to own some plants but we live in a condo and there isn't much room for them but now that we have a house--we have space. 

Of course the first plant I got was the number one on my list! Monstera Deliciosa would easily win over any other plant for me. I love how elegant and strong they look. I also got the cute Monstera Adansonii to accompany it. 

After a week I asked my husband to take me plant shopping, I thought it would bother him that I am spending money on plants but he is very supportive; he also told me that he is happy that I am finding joy in it. But there is so much more to it that that. I found that it helps me with my anxiety and I've found it very relaxing in exchange for yoga and working out which I couldn't do at the moment until who knows...

It went downhill from there and I feel that there is no turning back! I plant-shopped with my SIL the next day and then scoured the internet for all the plant in my "wish list." I got them all, or so I thought and then the list just kept getting longer. LOL!

I decided to stop buying for now and spend more time with my new babies at home. Give them more TLC and watch them grow, crossing my fingers that not one of them goes. I am glad Bean is into it, too. Eleanor also loves looking at our mini roses and telling me all their colors: (pik=pink, lellow=yellow, red, white, green.)

Oh, and I also made another Instagram account to document my plant journey...if you want to join me just follow @plantmama.ph on IG. 















No comments