Powered by Blogger.

In One Afternoon

I got a job! Though I'm still under training it makes my daily schedule more hectic. I go around my baby's schedule. I do not think anybody, but mothers, understand this. We are busy being home-makers, wives, and moms all at the same time! Imagine adding a job to that. It takes a lot of work. Mostly if the baby is now walking around the house like a boss! So here are some snaps of this afternoon:

Look who just had breakfast 😃

Sometimes we play dress up! This little miss loves it, honestly. And now that she is walking, she really does exercise her authority 😉 she loves playing! Me and my husband are not rich. We do not buy her super expensive toys (just sometimes), but we make it a point to make her playtime the best. We are quite a simple family.

And I keep her clean and pretty after her bath 😊

No mom is ever too tired, right? 😉

No comments