Powered by Blogger.

Our Little Date

I love taking pictures of our daughter. Yes, I am smitten. There is absolutely no point in denying it, as my instagram and facebook accounts are flooded with her pictures. I don't really mind if some people think I'm too proud; I just feel so blessed.

Lately, I had a moment to arrange my files; and I found myself looking at Bean's photos from 0 months to the present. I suddenly felt a little sad because time flew by so fast! It sure feels like yesterday I was only holding a tiny blob in my hands; and now she's talking and walking!

Last Friday, our little family went out on a date. "Date," these days mean us three. Though miss just the two of us, we always have a blast with our little miss. We took her out for lunch, some walking, and shopping. She really loves to strut around on her own, making us chase her. We have a few pictures that I'd like to share, just because.

Picking out what to eat from her menu.

Chicken enchiladas

She really is a sweet little girl. She randomly kisses you or gives a hug. That's why she's got some Russian Red on her lips!

Our little bookworm.

Baby got too tired and slept all the way home.

I never really thought being a parent could make me feel so many things all at once: happy, tired, fulfilled, content, in love....and did I already say happy?? :)

No comments