Powered by Blogger.

Running Around

I couldn't believe it! Just when I thought it was impossible for my daughter to learn how to walk so soon, she just did it! September 19, 2012, just a month and ten days after her first birthday! To tell the truth, I was worried because she never learned how to crawl; and only learned to sit up by herself around 11 months. Well, my baby just surprised me. I am so proud she learned how to sit, cruise, and walk in just two months!

Now I have a new exercise routine, chasing her around!





She just busies herself with walking, while I multitask with cooking and watching her. Speaking of cooking, I made something healthy last night, Oyster mushrooms with tofu in oyster sauce.

















I know I'm not yet a cooking expert, but it did taste good!

Happy Friday!





Here's a photo of her tired feet!

No comments