Powered by Blogger.

Holiday on the Beach

Before 2013 ended, we headed to the beach to relax, spend time with the family, and of course, surf. Duh. Ever since Adam shared the stoke with me, I couldn't get enough. Every opportunity I get, I strive for progress. It doesn't matter if it's slow or fast...as long as I know I am one step closer to my goals. Actually, not just about surfing, but everything in life too.

Me and my little family got a head start and hit the road early. My parents, brothers, Aset and Winter followed that afternoon. To our dismay, there was no surf that day! So we just hung around with Bean and passed the day playing in the sand and watching the sea.








...because what more is there than a love like this.






...for now, he is the only by you can kiss, little miss.










Day 2, me and Adam went to surf. I was only in for an hour so I used the next hour to document Adam's progress. Boohoo, no photos for me. But that's okay. Here's Adam at it:



The rest of the afternoon was spent with the family enjoying the beach. The little girls were so cute to watch!






....suddenly, you aren't a baby anymore.



...pretty Winter.


...striving for progress, always.




...my parents are <3





Day 3 was supposed to be the day we went home...but me, Adam and Bean just had to go surf one last time before 2014. Here's a photo of me by my husband:


I am always excited to be better at this. By the time my board arrives, I should be able to paddle like a monster. Did I mention, Adam got a board made for me too? Thank you so much, dearest husband. I only want to ride waves with you! After that morning session, it was Bean's turn to play. Really, this girl could be anything she wants to be!!! As we watched Adam surf, she kept on persisting to play in the waves. So we ran and jumped and rolled over whitewater, until she pointed at the direction of the surfers and told me, "Mama, I want a board please!" So who is stoked now? Let me now introduce you to our very own surfer girl:







Adam and I are so happy seeing her try new things, and being excited about it. Let me show you how well she knows her ground exercises:


...paddle, paddle, pop-up...and ride...with spunk!


Happy New Year everyone! Cheers to new beginnings.

No comments