Powered by Blogger.

Bean's First Baking Experience (Our V-Day Gift for Daddy)

We have no time to buy Adam a gift for Valentines, so I thought of making one with my daughter. I also want her to have an activity which is more productive than playing. I did research about D.I.Y. Valentines crafts...but she's already so good with paper that I wanted something new. Until I saw these pink cookies on Pinterest! So, baking it was. I still used my own recipe...and just added color to the cookies.

The little girl absolutely loved all parts of the activity! I measured and placed the ingredients in cups earlier so that all she needs to do is put them in a bowl, mix, mold, and pop it in the oven! Of course, being the proud mama I am, I took photos. So this happened today:





















Bean kept on saying out loud, "Mama, I love to cook!" in her fancy British accent. She can't get enough of it that we made extra for her grandparents! What she loved most about it (I think) was mixing the ingredients and putting in the color!









What joy this little miss is. After dinner she asked me if she could bake cookies again. Happy love month to us all! 


On another note, this lump on my lip is still bothering me even if the doctor said it's nothing to worry about. I just want it to go away. Have you ever been paranoid?


No comments