Powered by Blogger.

come out sun

It has been almost a week of heavy rain. A lot of places are flooded, and there are a lot of people in need. Thank God we're all safe. Though it has been hard for other people, I am very thankful that I had extra hands at home because Adam had no work. Five days of fun for our little girl because daddy is also around; five days of extra help for me. Work has also been low, so I am using the time to catch up on house work and rest. I feel exhausted most days, must be age catching up. In a few moths I will be on the last year of my twenties. Really? That fast! Well, forecast says the weather will improve, thought it is still raining hard outside while I am typing this entry. We do hope the sun comes out soon. We planned a trip to the beach this weekend, you know? I just miss it. Almost all weekends of my early twenties were spent on the shore.



This photo was taken the last time we were
on the beach. 
March 2013.

No comments