Powered by Blogger.

the day we went to the airbase

These pictures were taken about two months ago. Oops, sorry...too busy. I'm losing it. Aside from the daily chores, a toddler full of energy and talk, work, and organizing a birthday party...I still have yoga practice, wife duties, and myself to handle. Well, I'm getting through, you know? Mommies are superwomen, I never knew until now.





It's always fun spending time with these two. When daddy takes a day off from work, I like the company and the extra hands.






Our little baby is growing to a fine young lady, who is so full of energy.
I am quite proud of the little person she is becoming.









Recently, the rush of our daily lives stresses me out. I run out of patience, mostly towards my daughter. And I feel guilty every time I snap at her. I hurt when she's hurting. Maybe because she grew inside of me for 9 months, that is why in a way she is a part of me. During times that I feel I want to give in to my tiredness (ans selfishness), I think to myself: I should cherish these days that she needs all of me, because one day she won't be needing me that much anymore. Oh, how my love for her just grows.

No comments