Powered by Blogger.

Hooray!

I just got my blog a new look. I felt that it's time for a change, since I've been so stressed and negative lately. Major PMS, I guess. Well, I like the new look...just in time for my baby's birthday celebration next week. I made a resolution to post more. Way back when I was in college, I blogged regularly (on multiple blog platforms)! Imagine the amount of things that go though my head! Maybe that's why I get major headaches. Anyway, I hope this works out. I'm so ecstatic right now!







Right now I am planning and doing things for Bean's birthday. Pheeeew! I am more busy this time of the year than Christmas. Of course, we want everything to be perfect for her; but the goal is to make her the happiest on her special day. Oh, parenthood! So guess, this little munchkin loves pasta...you'd probably be seeing this at her party!

No comments