Powered by Blogger.

happy 2nd birthday, little lady!

I can't believe it's been two years since i gave birth to my little girl! i tried to prepare months before for her birthday party, but sadly i ran out of time. i had been doing too many things, but all in all i think the party was a success. august 9th is her birthday, i spent the night blowing balloons manually because she broke that machine which was supposed to do the job. come morning, she was surprised to see a dozen balloons outside her room--her face--priceless! we had simple lunch out with my husband's mother and his aunt...and celebrated it with my parents and siblings with cake over dinner. i also used the night to prepare 60+ pieces of cupcakes, just because. i am sharing some photos over her birthday weekend. we are grateful for friends and family who made an effort to make this little girl very happy.





i made these cupcakes the night before the party, while having drinks with my cousin and his wife, my brother and his wife, and my husband.
i almost regret that i did because of a terrible hangover the day of the party.
But it was fun! and the cupcakes were fine, by the way.




bean's first visitor, her godfather, alvin.





looking surprised and oh so happy to see the balloons!





bean and zara.
i loved snapping photos of these two little misses in their sailor costumes!
i am good friends with her dad way back, and now with her mommy, too.
i wish they become good friends whent they grow up.





hello, winter!




a kiss from yuri.



with my godson, arkin.


with mika.


with my mother-in-law, her lala.


with godmother mel, and tito genson.


a priceless photo with godmother, lora and tita ruby :)




with my parentsm her lolo and mamita.



her birthday weekend was so much fun, i ended up enjoying myself too, even if i am all sorts of tired from all the preparations! phew. a big thanks to my mom and my former nanny who were wonderful helping hands! much love to them, they were the ones who took care of me when i was a kid (and until now, quite honestly. i am so blessed to have them).

bean also loved all her presents, clothes and toys! i want to cry with joy seeing her so happy and excited. from our hearts to yours, we are very grateful! thank you so much for coming to her party, everyone...and also for loving her like your own!

No comments