Powered by Blogger.

Project No. 2


We were like matching bookends, 
almost touching but with volumes between us and stories, 
so many stories.
-Iisa J. Bick

It is week two of our photo project. I found it hard to make a picture this week as I am taking care of my sick little girl (besides work and household chores). 

That line above, I chose it as our theme this week because most times that's how I feel towards myself. I am still me, but motherhood changed me a lot. The new responsibilities and new priorities gave birth to a better version of me; but somehow, I lost a bit of the good stuff the former me possessed. It is quite hard to put on paper. I am still me, but I've grown so far from who I used to be--with volumes between us and stories, so many stories.

You can see my friend Lora's work on her flickr account.


No comments