Powered by Blogger.

The Hardest and Toughest Job



I was browsing my Facebook feed when I saw a friend post this video. I didn't exactly know what it contained, but her caption said it was about mothers. So clicked on it to watch. This video literally made me cry.

The first few seconds of the clip will show you how mothers take care of their children--a daily routine of waking them up, preparing their food, getting them ready for school. A routine that at some moments in our life we take for granted. And then the second half of the video shows the children all grown up--grown into talented people. Behind it--their mothers.

It made me cry because I feel what the video wanted to convey. I, a mother, love my daughter in a way  I can't measure; I will not stop at anything just to be sure she has everything she needs, that she is well taken care of. And even if it is not perfect, she should always have the best. I will do anything, give everything for this little life to grow up the way she deserves.

I'm sure almost everyone feels the same; mothers towards their children and children towards their mothers.

Thanks, mom.
I love you.

No comments