Powered by Blogger.

Project

I haven't been taking pictures for a while, a long while. And I always find myself reminiscing about the time I was so in love with creating images...too much that it was all I do, all I think of, and all that I dreamed. I had (still have) a friend who shares the same love for creating images; most times I think she loves it more than me. And I like that, because she is a constant reminder and inspiration when I feel lacking. Almost a week ago, she suggested we do a kind of project/collaboration wherein we take turns thinking of themes, and then make a picture of how we interpret the said "theme". We need to post it at the same day, a deadline. For our first post the theme is "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow" by Carole King.




And you can see Lora's work in her flickr account.

I am liking this project. And I hope to do more. Thanks, Lora! Let's keep at it until our hair turns white. Cheers to friendship!

No comments