Powered by Blogger.

11/52


11/52
"A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2014."

This is  quick snap of Bean the day we got home from Baler. It's our first time out of town without her. I honestly thought she'd be mad at us for not taking her...but she just ran into my arms...not talking, just smiling. She gave her daddy a hug, too. I think she did not talk because she was so happy! After about ten minutes she kept on saying over and over: "I love my mommy! I love my daddy!" Who wouldn't want to come home to that?

Lately, I have been stressed because I seem to be losing "me" in motherhood, being a wife, work and being a homemaker. I know, it's not the biggest problem, I just lost balance for a bit there. And little by little, I am finding myself again.

I am thankful; I feel so blessed...to have a daughter who loves me so much and a husband who keeps on telling me I can even though  always tell him I can't.

 

No comments