Powered by Blogger.

12/52 and an Accidental Vacation

Well, what do you know...a trip to check out our Beach house turned out to be an adventure. Adam, Bean and I had a head start to maybe squeeze in an hour of two of surfing. Keys forgotten, it turned out to be a whole day of surf and and an accidental hotel check-in which included relaxation. I was quite beat because I had to do work until about 2 AM before we left...I guess it's all adrenaline when you really want something. Of course, I just had to...we just had to take some pictures. It's one thing I still love aside from surfing and yoga. Who would've thought I'd be sticking up with it until now.



12/52
"A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2014." 

Bean, you little nugget! I never thought she'd love the beach this much. Oh, little girl...the dreams we have for you! But we want to tell you that there's no pressure. Whatever you want, as long as your heart is in it. This is her face whenever we go to the beach. This is her face every time. What a joy!








Honestly, I think the reason I progressed quite fast is because I want to be able to catch up to Adam. At all times. There are days I want to bonk my head because I regret not starting with him. But...I am getting so close to my goals. I am. And I am happy in the water all the time...no matter if the waves are nice or not...whether it's raining or sunny...I am always happy. So I will be forever grateful to my husband who, before, argued with me over and over when I told him I wanted to quit. I think now I never will.

So as I have mentioned in my introduction...it all became an accidental vacation. My mom called to say they forgot the keys to the house, so they booked a hotel instead. What a way to relax after abusing our bodies all day!

So this is what we saw when we arrived: Mom, Dad, tita Mita and tito Joven in the pool!




Pizza and pasta was the choice of dinner for the night. We bumped into one  of Bean's surfer "ninong", bought a few things from the convenience store and then called it a night. Oh, and tito Joven wanted to go jet skiing the next day...again, I surprised myself with trying it out. Adam had a blast too!
















We sure had so much fun!!! There are so many photos that I had a hard time choosing what to post here. I am so blessed, and I am forever thankful to those people who are in my life. I hope everybody had a wonderful weekend!

No comments