Powered by Blogger.

Ready for School?





Today, we visited our nanay in the home where I grew up. Me and Adam thought we could bring Bean to Jammie's school (a block away) just to see how she'd react. I honestly thought she'd be a bit shy and cling to me or her dad...but no. She held her kuya's hand and said her hellos to the other kids....and off she went to play.

We went home after a few minutes because formal classes were about to start. Bean went home smiling; however, when we got to nanay's house she started begging us to bring her back. "I want to go to school, mommy. I want to go to school, daddy." With an endless chanting of "Please!" Eventually, she cried...and still begged. It was tough to put it out of her mind.

I'm kind of proud that she's starting to step into the real world; but also quite sad that my baby seems ready to let go of my hand.

I love her so.

No comments