Powered by Blogger.

20/52

 
20/52

"A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2014." 
 
Today we did some practice paddles in the wave pool. I really prefer the sea, but everywhere is flat! No matter, I did enjoy my day. We enjoyed our water time with Bean. This girl now wants to do everything by herself. "By myself, mommy, daddy. I can do it by myself."
 
She wanted to paddle and stand up on the board by herself! At first she didn't want to use the board because, "It's not pink, mommy. It's not small for me. And it's not mine!" After which she proceeded to say that we should get her a pink surfboard for her birthday...and that she's going to buy tickets for Bali.
 
When we arrived at the pools this morning she said, "This is not Bali!" Honestly, we kind of like the idea of her ripping one day. Just a few of our hopes.
 
 



 
Aloha, little surfer girl!

No comments