Powered by Blogger.

21/52

 
 
21/52
 
"A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2014." 




I still am on hold from my previous job which means I am not working these days. It's being a mom for me 24/7, and I am loving it. But Bean at this age is becoming a bit difficult to manage because she is trying to be independent but still can't. She always try to outsmart us just to get her own way. She now knows how to reason out...and when she's so irritated at you even if you ask her what she wants...she'll just tell you, "Just nothing, mommy. Just nothing." Which can make us feel guilty most of the time.

What I am liking though is how she can color for hours at a time. She'll find anything to color on and trace letters everywhere. This is good because she is having less TV and iPad time. Also, I find it adorable that she know plenty of songs and she sings it to us (with matching dance).

Only God knows how exhausted I am at the end of the day...but it is all worth it. I know most people think that I threw away my education and just settled being a mother...Let me tell you this: You'll never know how it feels until you get there and experience it. This isn't true for all people, as some prefer to put their careers first; but this is what it is for me.
 

No comments