Powered by Blogger.

Singapore Day Two: Orchard Road and Marina Bay Sands

Well, this was officially considered a shopping day...if you got cash to burn. Well, ours was limited because we splurged just last month on beach gear when we went to Bali. There are so many malls to choose from! Actually, we only passed through most of them and took pictures; it was only mom who bought a few items for herself.


Little girl is always amazed.






It's still early and I am looking haggard. Umm. I don't know
what's up with my outfit.




Cute LINE characters on display.


Aset, Jong, Winter.















Thank you, Lora for the $9 ice cream. Hopefully, we see each other more often! I want Bean to
get to know you and for you to be part of her life.







Just like college...plus one!





Well we are all looking pretty tired in the photos, right? Walking all day with a toddler sure changes things...add the hot, hot weather! I did enjoy this day though because I got to see my one remaining friend! Keeping up friendship is hard, so just like marriage you need to work on it. And if you find that one true friend...be sure to keep it and never let go. Distance will sure test you.

No comments