Powered by Blogger.

Singapore Day 3: Botanic Gardens




So to continue with our trip, I am sharing photos from our visit to the Singapore Botanic Gardens. This is one of my favorite parts in this vacation, not only because I love nature, but also because there is a children's garden where Bean can play. Good thing I dressed lightly as the heat was almost making me give up on dear life! The gardens were so well-groomed and pretty. I loved the different shades of greens and the variations in the texture of wood. I like how the leaves provided enough shade to take pictures at noon.





I actually wanted to take a break with my yoga practice for a week but I just couldn't resist an inversion here in the midst of beautiful trees.


 
And this little adventurer found something to occupy her time as we searched for the children's garden.











Mamita and Bean.
This trip falls on her birthday and we hope she enjoyed it.


As I grow older, everyday I am more in touch with myself and in tune with nature.
Now I love being outdoors.






These two make the simplest things so special.











 
Tired people.
 
I finally get what Adam told me when we were still dating. That it is always better to collect memories from travelling and experiences with people than buying unnecessary things that only gives us temporary satisfaction. This is one thing that I love about my husband--his optimism and love for life,


No comments